Clear Bra is a clear, transparent paint protective film applied to your car, truck, sedan, SUV, boat, motorcycle, or bus. It's made from ultra rugged urethane. Many people will describe Clear Bra as a tough plastic protect-ant, but it is not plastic, it is urethane. Urethane is superior to plastic in many ways including it being non-brittle, more resilient and more versatile. It's capable of immense impact resistance. Whatever your questions or areas of concern are, allow one of our experts to help you decide the best option for you and your vehicle.
Why Clear Bra
1. Protection. It's fundamental or essential purpose is to shield the damageable regions of your automobile from getting abused by road debris, weathering, fading, and oxidation. In places of weather diversification and road hazards, people want to protect their auto babies and clear bra offers a great way to do so. It's durable and long lasting. There's really no paint protection coating, sealant, or wax that can protect from rock chips and road debris from hacking away the paint.
2. Durability. This is very important and comes down to the installers competency and the quality of product used. There are cheap films out there that may protect your paint but offer other inconveniences after the initial cash savings convenience. Cheaper films can yellow, discolor, scratch and dim or fade pretty quickly, killing your initial cash savings. Do your research and ask your about brand quality and warranty. Paint Protection coatings are another way to hep save your Clear Bra, so inquire about that too.
3. Aesthetics. There a quite a few people concerned with the look of a Paint Protective Film a.k.a. Clear Bra. Whether their concern is if it will alter the paint underneath or create "a line" that can be seen after partial application, there is worry wondering around out there. To give the full facts there can be a superficial difference in gloss between areas or panels that have not been coated and ones that have. We recommend coating the whole front end, giving it a even look.
What areas could benefit from film protection a.k.a Clear Bra?
1. Lower Fascia. Your cars front end body skin. You know your grille and other low areas can get messed up from ground debris and the acid from dead bugs. Clear Bra is a great option to aide preventing damage from this annoying occurences.
2. Bottom Areas of auto. Think lower panels of your car, rocker panels, sills, wheel wells, and quarter panels.
3. Front areas of your vehicle. Create overall protection of auto bonnet, front bumper, fenders, a-pillars, roof and more. We recommend full front coverage with clear bra, aiding in the seamless look.
4. Rear areas of your vehicle. "Protect thy rear" and clear coat with clear bra. The trunk of your car is another area many find protection a plus. Front and back rear wells are very susceptible to rock chips and damage. Bumpers get road lash as well. Clear Bra is a great way to "protect thy rear". Some auto ,manufacturers are installing this film to the rear fenders and rear side rocker panels.
5. Hoods. The large hinged metal cover that protects your engine can use some protection too. Also know as a bonnet to the Irish and English. You can tell friends and co workers that your getting your bonnet bra'd.
6. Fenders. Keep them protected longer. Prevent rocks chips and unwanted wear and dings. Porsche is one high end company that installs protective film to the rear fenders of their 911's.
7. Headlights. Help eliminate that hazy/fog look that can happen after awhile. Also nick protect-ant.
8. Mirrors. Bird poop and bug splatter.That's what comes to mind immediately. These seem like nothing but the acidity of them can ruin and decompose your paint job.
9. Fog Lights. When you ride low and dirty you might need a little extra protection. Fog Lights get dinged with rocks and pebbles that fly up, damaging the lights.
10. Door Handles. Ever notice the paint start to chip off of your door handle or a friends? You friend has a supped up M4, lots of cash and detail have gone into this thing, but the handle is missing some paint....uh, I think it's missing it's clear bra.
11. Bumpers. Bumpers get bumped. Great option for protecting the vulnerable areas of your vehicle. Create an invisible shield to prevent dings, scratches, abrasions, splash up from road garbage and from the salts in harsh winters.
Call Us Today 602-497-0470