Let's just say if you can paint it, you can dip it, Plasti Dip it. It is a synthetic rubber protective coating that is quite flexible and a great paint alternative. It's a multi purpose protective layering and can be applied to a variety of items, including your car. It's a great way to customize the color of your cars or your cars accessories affordably. The best part is it is durable and can hold up to a variety of weather conditions, low temperatures, high temperatures and can easily be peeled off and removed.
Perks of Plasti Dip
1. Affordable Customization. Do you desire adding a little pop to your ride? Blacked out Emblems? Blacked out Grille? How about Window Trim, Chrome trim? Or how about some of that interior trim taking on a little attitude. You can affordably customize many parts of your car. We can spray, dip or brush Plasti Dip.
2. Element Protectant. Unbeatable protection against corrosion, abrasion, moisture, slipping, skidding, heat and acids. Plasti Dip offers a very controlled feel and grip.
4. Paint Protectant. Plasti Dip protects your factory paint job keeping the value of your car on the up and up. It also helps to protect against all those annoying dings and stings you get out on the road. Plasti Dip is a moisture protectant.
5. Extreme Weather Flexibility. Plasti Dip will not get cranky and crack in extreme weather conditions. It maintains it's flexibility and has been tested in weather ranging from 200 degrees Fahrenhite to -30 degree.
6. Color Variety. Plasti Dip comes in a gloss, semi-gloss and matte look and Plasti Dip comes in a full variety of colors and custom mixes. You have options and flexibility.
7. Cost Conscious Alternative. Plast Dip is a great financial substitute to paint. It's a way more affordable option over painting your car. It's also an affordable way to hide blemishes, door dings, rock chips, knicks, scratches and little annoying imperfections inflicted from parking near that careless car owner. Lease agreements and warranties remain good, typically paint jobs can increase insurance premiums and void warranties.
8. Easy Removal. Low to no risk in jeopardizing your paint underneath. With the proper coat application, the ease of removal is ridiculous and actually protects your original paint, contributing to maintaining your autos residual value.
Find out if Plasti Dip is the right option for you
CALL US TODAY 602-497-0497