Sometimes you just have questions...FAQ's
Always feel free to call and talk to one of our staff members. 602-497-0470
1. What is a Auto Wrap or Vinyl Wrap?
Think of very large sheets of adhesive that are applied by hand to change the color or finish of a part of your auto or your entire vehicle. Auto wrapping leads in innovation for customizing your car for both personal or professional needs. And it can be done to more than just a car. Think boat, motorcycle, golf carts, trucks, vans and more!
2. How long does it (Vinyl Wrap) last?
It can last from anywhere from 4-5 years, depending on a few factors. These include the type of vinyl....quality matters and we only use the best with awesome warranties, the way you take car of your car (drive & storage) and the way it was installed. Professional installation aides in lasting length.
3. How long does it take to apply?
Time varies depending on the type of project at hand and it's complexity. Anywhere from 48-72 hours. We like to make sure the film adheres completely, ensuring lasting job. Chrome takes a little longer, but man...woman too...it looks good!
4. Is it bad for my paint?
It is actually a form of Paint Protection, so no vinyl wrapping your car is not bad for your paint, if installed properly. Often times people are drawn to the cheapest way to get vinyl done. Being money saavy is great, as long as your car and it's paint are not getting short changed in the long run.
5. What types of autos do you vinyl wrap?
Funny things is, is that we don;t just do autos. Golf Cart vinyl is just one type of motor ran machine that is becoming more and more popular do. We can vinyl wrap cars, SUVs, Trucks, Vans, Motorcycles, Boats, other forms of watercraft, golf carts, and even bicycles:).
6. This isn't really a question but more of a comment....THINK CHRISTMAS and BIRTHDAY gifts. For some that sounds crazy, but for others this is a great idea! A car wrap gift certificate! This is one gift that won't go forgotten. So just an idea to impress someone you love or stand apart with a unique birthday or Christmas gift idea. Gift the gift of wrap...car wraps!
Ok back to questions now....
7. How do I take care of my new car vinyl?
Care for your vinyl or vinyl graphics like you would any fine paint finish. Hand washing is the preferred cleaning method. You can use pressure washing under certain conditions (see below)
- wash when dirty. left on grit and contaminants will make it harder to clean
- Spray down with water. Stay away from brush car washes, they can be harsh on your vinyl wrap.
- Use a wet, non abrasive detergent and a soft cloth or sponge to wash
- Pressure washing conditions
*Keep water temp below 80 degrees C (180F)
* Use a spray nozzle with a 40 degree wide angle spray and keep nozzle minimum of a foot
away from and at a right angle to graphic
- Keep you vehicle or boat or whatever vinyl'd auto you have stored in a garage or under cover whenever it's possible. Think shade over direct sun
8. How much does a car vinyl wrap cost?
This is one of the most frequently asked questions. Although we would love to give you an exact price, it is a hard thing because of the many variables that can apply. Is it partial wrap or a full vinyl wrap that you want? What colors and textures? Are you adding graphics? A wrap can range from $700-$6000. A full Chrome wrap tends to be one of the pricier wraps. Give us a call and give us your details so we can give you accurate pricing. You can always fill out our quote form too.... Our team responds quickly!
Any other questions you have, shoot us a call and let us answer them today.